Saturday, April 28, 2012

Getting Back on Track... or something like that!

Wow it has been a little while since I posted anything. Life with a demanding little bald man for a boss got a little hectic ha!

But now that Jasper is beginning to come into his own and becoming a little more independent and not so clingy I have been able to find a little more time to do more then just cleaning the house, doing laundry, making meals and catering to the little people of the house. Although they are awful cute don't you think?


Then yesterday the unthinkable happened!... I was actually able to create something! I had almost forgotten how satisfying it felt to actually do a project from beginning to end....AND... I got to do TWO of them!! So excited!

I know my flowers are still a work in progress and these two I am going to keep for myself but I ended up really liking them both very much and felt kind of like a 3rd grader who just got an A on her spelling test (I have always been horrible at spelling... Thank God for spell check, and even then I still get it wrong sometimes lol)

Anyhoooo... Here are my to newest flowers:

Above: my first headband  
Below: has a comb and a pin for hair or clothes


Thank you all for looking! And hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment