Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finding myself...

Happy New Years everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

With the new year comes so many New Year's resolutions. I'm not sure how I feel about them. What are your take on NY Resolutions?

Although I'm not sure about it, I have been taking a lot of time reflecting on the last few years of my life. My huge blessings being by boys and my wonderful husband. And all the health issues I have been dealing with and feeling like I have waisted so much time. Almost feeling like I have lost myself in the roll of mom and wife, and I am finding that this is not unique to myself which I have found comfort in.

So, what is it about myself that I feel I have lost? I'm not sure, but I'm hoping to find out.The first step is to reclaim something I love and it's my free hand art. This is the first of hopefully many more to come:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment