Friday, June 29, 2012

Catch up!!

I have been so crafty lately I had forgotten to post anything!! OOps!

It has been so crazy lately and yet I have been so relaxed and enjoying the summer! Although I get out in that heat and I tend to feel a bit lazy a bit too quickly!

Today I opened a new Etsy Store for my Logos and Graphic Design: ScrollsWorkLogos
An was able to make 4 bannors with logos for etsy shops. They are currently for sale for only $5.00 a set!
here is an example of a set:




Yesterday was a nice, very hot walk to the park for some play time:

I got to work on some flowers and played around with some new patterns. I will be so happy to get some new fabric though as I am getting borded with the same old colors:


 And all of this would not have been possible if I hadn't finished my sister's wedding invitations. Although I loved being able to do them for her, I am not sure I will be willing to do that for anyone ever again.



Hope you all have been enjoying your summer so far as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment