Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm going to try for next week

So I actually started my fast on the first, but it didn't work out so well. I had hurt my back over a week ago and was feeling a lot better so I went with the family on a fishing trip to Hagerman, about 2 1/2 hours away. Great time with the family but an awful time for my back. I was in tears before we even left. Because of the pain I have been on pain killers and I have to have solid food in order to take them. But I have not been defeated!! I'm going to get back on it next week, once my back is doing better.

On a happier note I got some cute pictures of the kids:
Quinton was running all over the place, hence his rosie cheeks. I'm actually super surprised I was able to get a picture of him at all let alone a good one :)

Jasper loves rolling around in the grass, I just had to be on stick patrol as he was finding them everywhere and wanting to use them all as a chewy.


Unfortunately no fish but it was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment