Thursday, June 7, 2012

Juice Fast Day 3

I am so happy I have made it this far! Day 1 was so hard. By dinner time I thought I was starving, I was dealing with a lot of hot and cold flashes, and I had a huge headache (most likely brought on from no coffee) so I caved in at dinner. It tasted better then anything I had eaten in days but I felt so guilty when I was done and my stomach felt really gross.

Day 2 was much easier. I was still dealing with a headache but my food cravings were gone and I actually felt full all day. Plus yesterday was the first day that my back was feeling much better so I wasn't in as much pain so that felt wonderful. But I was so zapped of any energy, that I felt a bit like a slug.

Today, Day 3, I am feeling awesome! Better then I have in weeks. My head is clear, my headache is gone, I have a lot of energy, and doing this juice fast seems a lot more do able. So I am excited. Another huge plus is I have already lost 3 lbs!!! So motivation has kicked in.

Having the support of my family has been great as well. Today Quinton, my 4 year old told me he was so proud of me and is so happy I'm drinking "gut juice" lol. I asked him why he called it gut juice, and he answered, "Because Mom, it's made from fruit guts." I really love that kid!!

1 comment: